GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For Accommodation Bookings for Individual Travels made through the HelloTourist.net online Accommodation Reservation System with Payments Made with a Bank Card
Seat: H7636 Pécs, Illyés Gy. u. 22.
Partita IVA: 14895627-2-02
Partita IVA UE: HU14895627
Numero di iscrizione CCIAA: 02-09-074655
Accommodation: the description of the available accommodations and related capacities (hotel room, bed&breakfast, apartman, house, student hostel, etc.)
Services: the availability and access to acommodations. The countervalue of the service is included in the rate of the room.
Service Provider: the person or legal entity renting out the acommodations, the owner of the accommodation, its operational manager, or their representatives.
Contracting Party: the person who agrees to the contract, or who makes reservations through the HelloTourist.net website, or the owner of the bank card through which payment is made.
Persons registered for the accommodations: All people listed by name during the reservation process for using at the chosen facility as accommodation.
Basic Services: all basic services mentioned at the time reservations are made which are included in the rate of the room (eg. breakfast, half board).
Additional Services: all services, provided by the service provider on top of the basic services at an additional cost.
II. Use of Personal Information
1/ During the reservation process all information disclosed to HelloTourist.net will not be verified, but will be automatically transferred to the accommodation provider. The accuracy of the information is the responsibility of the person making the reservation. The HelloTourist.net Ltd. will not be held responsible for any inaccuracy in the data transferred or any damages resulting from providing inaccurate data.
2/ Mandatory disclosure of information during the accommodation booking refers to: name, e-mail address, telephone number, and citizenship. All information will then be transferred by HelloTourist.net to the accommodation provider in order to complete the reservation.
III. Service Fees
1/ The rate of the accommodation includes the basic services listed on the attendance ticket for the given accommodation. This rate includes the price of accommodation, all taxes, government and local fees (i.e. hospitality tax, resort tax). In the event the rate of the room does not include the administrative fees, the HelloTourist.net Ltd. is always required to declare it. In some instances there are one time fees which have to be paid (i.e. final clean up, registration fee, etc.)
2/ The accommodation fee does not include any travel related expenses.
3/ The acommodation fee does not include any extra services which can be used at additional cost. These extra service fees are listed and charged according to current list prices.
4/ The attendance fee does not include insurance.
IV. Concluding a Valid Online Contract
1/ The Contracting Party presents his/her offer by filling out the form on the HelloTourist.net Ltd.'s online accommodation registration system and sending it through electronically.
2/ The conditions for concluding a contract:
- Making the payment of the service fee through the so-called virtual POS terminal
- Generating a transaction ID and licence number to be issued by the K&H Bank
- Returning the e-mail confirmation by the HelloTourist.net Ltd.
V. Currency Used for Payment, Setting the Fees
1/ The fee and the currency used for payment towards the HelloTourist.net Ltd. for services rendered is determined by the owner of the accommodating establishment or the contracted partner of the HelloTourist.net Ltd.. The cost of service is listed in EUR and HUF. In both cases, the EUR or HUF rates are determined by the K&H Bank's daily midrate. The rates will be charged in EUR, at the rate determined by the Contracting Party's personal financial institution.
VI. Disclosure about the Accommodations and their Rating
1/ The HelloTourist.net Ltd. does everything possible to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information about each accommodation found in its system. However it is virtually impossible to continually check the accuracy of the description regarding the accommodations and the related services, therefore we cannot be held responsible for their accuracy.
2/ All acommodations other then hotels (apartmans, bed&breakfast, rental houses) are rated based on their average level. Their rating should be understood as general guide only.
3/ The quality rating measures the average quality of the given hotel. Quality references of certain countries vary greatly. HelloTourist.net does everything in its power to assure that qualifications match those of its official ratings. We ask that you inquire about rating criteria established by your country of choice.
VII. The Occupation of the Accomodation and the Use of its Services
1/ Upon arrival at the chosen accommodation a security deposit maybe requested. The amount of a security deposit requested to be paid will be advised in advance by the HelloTourist.net Ltd.. The reason the security deposit has to be paid is to cover any additional fees, or to pay for damages caused. The security deposit will be refunded at the end of the stay assuming the room is left in its original condition. All guests are required to pay the cost of additional services rendered during their stay. All guests are required to abide by the house rules of the accomodating place. Service users are responsible for any damages caused by them.
VIII. The Number and Age of Guests Using the Accommodations
1/ The number of guests arriving at the place of accommodation cannot exceed the number of persons registered at the onset of the reservation. In any other case the service provider can refuse to provide accommodations or can charge additional fees. In this case, HelloTourist.net will not assume any financial responsibility.
IX. The Modification or Cancellation of the Contract
The cancellation or modification of the confirmed accommodation bookings is possible under the following conditions.
In order to cancel the contract, ie. to cancel the reservation HelloTourist.net Ltd. has to be notified as soon as possible. This notification can be done by e-mail, fax, or by mail. The effective date of the notification will be the day when the e-mail, fax, or mail reaches our office. In the event this day falls on a holiday, the following work day has to be counted.
a. Cancellation by the Guest (VERSIONE INVALIDA Valido fino al 03-03-2011)
- If Contracting Party cancels the reservation 45 days prior of the arrival date maximum 10% of the total accommodation fee has to be paid as penalty. There are no further obligations.
- If Contracting Party cancels the reservation 44 days or less prior to the arrival date, the total amount of the reservation fee already paid will be charged as penalty. There are no further obligations.
b. Cancellation by the Guest (VALIDO VERSIONE Valido dal 04-03-2011)
- If Contracting Party cancels the reservation within 7 calendar days after the reservation date, maximally 10% of the total accommodation fee has to be paid as penalty. There are no further obligations.
- If Contracting Party cancels the reservation 8 or more calendar days after the reservation date, total amount of the reservation fee already paid will be charged as penalty. There are no further obligations.
c. Modification by the Guest
- Contracting Party is entitled to endorse the services to third parties. Contracting Party must immediately notify the HelloTourist.net Ltd. about any such endorsement. The Endorser and the Endorsee will jointly be responsible for liabilites which have come into effect prior to the endorsement and for all additional charges occurring due to the endorsement.
- There will be no fees charged for changing the names of passengers.
- Any increase in the number of persons wishing to use the services will be considered as additional bookings.
- In case of a decrease in the number of persons using the services the above rules of cancellation will be applicable.
- HelloTourist.net Ltd. is under no circumstances obliged to negotiate or mediate between the Contracting Party and the Accommodation in case of decrease or increase in the number of persons using the services.
- HelloTourist.net Ltd. can under no circumstances be held responsible in case the price per person increases due to the decrease or increase in the number of persons using the services.
- HelloTourist.net Ltd. is under no circumstances obliged to negotiate or mediate between the Contracting Party and the Accommodation in case of modification of the reservation dates ie. earlier or later arrival date and/or earlier or later departure date.
- HelloTourist.net Ltd. can under no circumstances be held responsible in case the price per person increases due to the modification of the reservation dates ie. earlier or later arrival date and/or earlier or later departure date.
d. Modification or Cancellation by the HelloTourist.net Ltd.
- HelloTourist.net Ltd. will only modify or cancel reservations due to fault on the service provider's part or in case of a force majeure.
- In this case the HelloTourist.net Ltd. is required to refund the total amount of prepaid reservation fees to Contracting Party within 8 calendar days.
X. Handling of Complaints
Any complaints arising from the operation of the accommodation and travel reservation system and/or bank card payments should be directed to the customer service department of HelloTourist.net:
Address: H7636 Pécs, Illyés Gy. u. 22. - HUNGARY
Tel: +36 21 2525459
Fax: +36 72 243805
Servizio consumatori: email@example.com
The representative of the Service Provider must be notified as soon as possible with respect to the complaints about the accommodation possibly during the use of services. A official report must be prepared about the complaint. Contracting Party has the right to validate such compensation claim directly in each and every case against the Service Provider. Contracting Party cannot validate any compensation claim against the HelloTourist.net Ltd..
Under no circumstances will the HelloTourist.net Ltd. be held responsible for damages caused during travel with regards to personal belongings or parcels.
XI. Closing Stipulations
The General Contract Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. The Terms and Conditions posted on the website at the time of concluding the contract are applicable.