Specific type of accommodation unit: Apartment (4 adults)
Address of accommodation: 95163 Weissenstadt, Schönlind 33
Capacity (number of people): 4
Number of living rooms: 1
Number of kitchens: 1
Number of bedrooms (pcs): 2
Number of bathrooms (pcs): 1
Area (m2): 55
Our house is situated in a quiet location on the outskirts of the forest and offers an ideal starting point for hikes to the peaks and the sources of the Fichtelgebirge. At the lake you can swim white city dwellers walking, surfing, sailing, horseback riding, paddle boating, or kick.
You can also use the spa, beauty and pampering packages in the area.
Visit the summer toboggan run or Devalkartbahn the ox head, hike to the summit and source of the Fichtelgebirge, sunbathe on the lawn by the pool, visit one of the hot springs or the crystal bath. Take excursions by bus or car, for example
- Jean-Paul in the city with the Wunsiedel Fichtelgebirgsmuseum and Luisenburg with the rock maze.
- In the Wagner Bayreuth markgräflichem with the Opera House, the home of the Wagner Festival
Hermitage and the Jurassic.
- In the town of Selb Porcelain Museum with the industry and to the Porcelain Museum in Hohenberg
- To Kulmbach with Zinnsoldatensammlung in the celebrations, the Brewery Museum, the Steam Museum and the Butterfly Park in New Market.
- In the Bohemian spas Franzensbad, Karlovy Vary and Marianske Lazne, or to Prague.
Take the Waldstein and Schneeberg mountain bike route, which pass by the house.
Cycle to cycle routes to the neighboring communities.
Participate in guided tours with refreshments and Nordic walking are also on the program. Walk with me on the "Franconian mountain path" or visit the doll museum at Mount St. Catherine.
Participate in guided tours with refreshments and Nordic walking are also on the program. Walk with me on the "Franconian mountain path" or visit the doll museum at Mount St. Catherine. So many sights, such as castles with gardens, beautiful old towns, peaks, etc. with a view not far away. Culturally the Luisenburg Festival and the Theatre to mention court.